ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to participate in the class provided by Noelle Gold at 62 Peakham Road Sudbury MA 01776 (“facility”), I, on behalf of myself and all entities claiming by, through or under me herby acknowledge, agree and represent that I have inspected and carefully considered the facility, the facility premise and equipment, and I find and accept the same as being safe and reasonably suited for my use and/or participation in classes provided by Noelle.
I acknowledge that the novel coronavirus (“COVID- 19”) is a global pandemic and that infections have been confirmed throughout the United States and Internationally, including in the state in which the facility is located. I further understand and acknowledge that the President of the United States declared that the outbreak of COVID- 19 in the United States constitutes a national emergency. Further, in the state in which the facility is located declared a State of Emergency because of COVID- 19.
I understand and acknowledge that Noelle Gold cannot guarantee my safety or immunity from infection. The mode by which COVID- 19 is transmitted or how long it remains on surfaces or in the air is not entirely known. I fully understand, acknowledge and appreciate these facts and the uncertainty of the virus and how it may impact my health. I knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks associated directly or indirectly with participating in any activity at the Outlet, including classes, traveling to and from the facility, entering or exiting the facility premise, using equipment at the facility, interacting with other persons at or around the facility, and/or using facilities within the facility, including restroom (collectively, the “Voluntary Activity”). With this understanding, I knowingly and voluntarily waive and release Noelle Gold and/or anyone associated with the facility (collectively, the “Releasees”), from any and all present and future claims of any type, including for any harm or loss, economic loss, personal injury, disease, death and property damage suffered by me. I agree to indemnify and hold property damage, court costs, attorneys’ fees, and/or other loss, including arising out of or related, whether directly or indirectly, to any Voluntary Activity.
I represent and attest the:
1. I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness. I do not have a fever or cough and am not experiencing shortness of breath. If I develop any of these symptoms, or if I have a suspected or diagnosed case of COVID- 19, I agree that I will not attend or participate in any class at the facility, or otherwise be present at the facility.
2. I agree to follow any and all safety protocols that have been or will be implemented by Noelle Gold, including those that are posted at the facility and those that are sent to me electronically including but text message, SMS and/or email. I acknowledge that Noelle Gold may change these protocols at any time and I agree to abide by any and all such changes.
3. I do not believe that I have been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID- 19.
4. I have not been diagnosed with COVID- 19 and not yet cleared as non- contagious by state or local public health authorities
5. I am and will continue to follow recommended guidelines as much as possible, including participating in social distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others and otherwise limiting my exposure to COVID- 19.
6. I will not visit or use the facility or services within 14 days after (i) returning from a highly impacted area subject to a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Notice, (ii) exposure to any person returning from areas subject to a CDC Level 3 Travel Notice, and/or (iii) exposure to any person who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID- 19. I agree to regularly check the CDC Travel Health Notices before participating in services and or programs at the facility.
7. I agree to notify Noelle Gold immediately if I believe that I am experiencing any symptoms of COVID- 19 and/or if I have a suspected or diagnosed case of COVID- 19.
I fully understand and appreciate both the known and potential dangers of using the facility, its equipment, services and programs and acknowledge that the use thereof by me may , despite Noelle Golds reasonable efforts to mitigate such dangers, result in exposure to COVID- 19, which could result in quarantine requirements, serious illness, disability and/or death.
I agree and acknowledge that the use of the facility and services may involve inherent danger and risk, including, without limitation, the risk of physical illness or injury death and/or property damage. I HEREBY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND RISK OF, ILLNESS, BODILY INJURY DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE to me, including due to negligence, active or passive, or otherwise while in, about or upon the premise of the facility and/or while using the equipment thereon or participating in any program affiliated with the facility. I acknowledge that any illness or injuries that I contract or sustain may be compounded by negligent first aid or emergency response of the Releases and I waive any claim in respect thereof.
I further expressly agree that the foregoing COVID- 19 WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT is intended to be as broad as inclusive as is permitted by applicable law and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance will, notwithstanding, continue In full legal force and effect.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGN THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK , RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT AND FURTHER AGREE THAT NO ORAL REPRESENTATIONS, STATEMENTS OR INDUCEMENT APART FROM THE FORGOING WRITTEN AGREEMENT HAVE BEEN MADE. I AN AWARE THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT I AM GIVING UP VALUABLE LEGAL RIGHTS INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO RECOVOER DAMAGES FROM THE RELEASES IN CASE OF ILLNESS, INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING , FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, EXPOSURE TO COVID- 19 AT ANY CLASS AND ALL ILLNESS, INJURY OR DEATH RESULTING THEREFROM. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS DOCUMENT IS A PROMISE NOT TO SUE AND A RELEASE OF AND INDEMNIFICATION FOR ALL CLAIMS AND IS BINDING ON ME, MY HEIRS, FAMILY, ESTATE, REPRESENTATIVES AND ASSIGNS.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ITS TERMS.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Au Pilates & Fitness LLC 62 Peakham Road Sudbury MA 01776
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com